Py-EthPM is currently in public alpha. Keep in mind:
- It is expected to have bugs and is not meant to be used in production
- Things may be ridiculously slow or not work at all
Py-EthPM is being built out to:
- Parse and validate packages.
- Provide access to contract factory classes (given a
- Provide access to all of the deployed contract instances on a chain (given a connected
- Validate package bytecode matches compilation output.
- Validate deployed bytecode matches compilation output.
- Access to package’s dependencies.
- Construct and publish new packages.